Weekly Meal Plans
- Big Blue is a premium access meal plan that allows students one meal or meal equivalency per meal period.
- Orange 14 is a flexible meal plan that allows students one meal or meal equivalency per meal period, to be used at their convenience.
- Weekly Meal Plans are used on a per-week basis, start on Move-in Day, expire the Friday of Finals Week each semester and are not eligible to be used during Fall, Winter and Spring Breaks.
- You can select a Weekly Plan through your My Housing Portal.
- Meal swipes are loaded on your Bronco Card Monday morning and expire Sunday night.
- Weekly Meal Plans come with 16 guest passes to the Boise River Café per semester.
- Meal swipes give you access to all-you-care-to-eat dining in the Boise River Café and Meal Equivalencies at other dining venues.
- Most retail locations on campus offer Meal Equivalencies, where meal plan holders can use their meal swipe for select options.
- Use your meals throughout the week during specified meal periods. For example, Tuesday has five meal periods: breakfast, lunch, after lunch, dinner and late night. For more information, visit the Meal Periods page.
- Flex Dollars are accepted at all campus retail food locations for any purchase.
- Unused Flex Dollars carry over from Fall to Spring, expiring at the end of Spring Semester.
- First-year student living on campus are required to have a Weekly Meal Plan.
Additional Bonus Flex Dollars
- Additional Bonus Flex Dollars can be added to your account at any time with a ten percent discount, $100 in Flex for only $90.
- Bonus Flex Dollars can be used at all campus retail food locations.
- Added Bonus Flex Dollars are good for one year from the date of purchase.
**Idaho state sales tax (currently 6%) is not included in the meal plan costs shown, but will be applied to the total.
Plans and pricing are subject to change.