Block Meal Plans
Block Meal Plans are available to students, faculty and staff, whether or not you live on campus and can be used without meal period restrictions. Meal Plans and Bonus Flex Dollars can be purchased in person at the Information Desk or online.
- Block Meal Plans are good for one year from the date of purchase.
- Meal swipes are loaded on your Bronco Card at the time of purchase.
- Meal swipes give you access to all-you-care-to-eat dining in the Boise River Café and Meal Equivalencies at other dining options.
- Most retail locations on campus offer Meal Equivalencies, where meal plan holders can use their meal swipe for select options.
- Flex Dollars are accepted at all campus retail food locations for any purchase.
- Flex Dollars purchased with block meal plan expire one year from the date of purchase.
Additional Bonus Flex Dollars
- Bonus Flex Dollars can be added to your account at any time with a ten percent discount, for $90 receive $100 in Flex Dollars.
- Bonus Flex Dollars can be used at all on-campus dining locations.
- Bonus Flex Dollars are good for one year from the date of purchase.
- Meal Plans and Bonus Flex Dollars can be purchased in person at the Information Desk or online.
- There are NO REFUNDS allowed on all plan purchases. All meals must be used within one year from the date of purchase; any remaining meals/flex will be forfeited. Meals/Flex remaining at the time that the student, faculty, or staff relationship with Boise State is terminated will be forfeited.
**Idaho state sales tax (currently 6%) is not included in the meal plan costs shown, but will be applied to the total.
Plans and pricing are subject to change.